For this week’s post, I wanted to do something a little bit fun and allow my clients and followers to get to know me. But not like, surface level fluff. I wanted you to see some of the lesser-known quirks of mine! Honestly, the more you know about ME, the more comfortable you will feel sharing about YOU! And when we trust each other like that, then that’s when amazing photos can happen!! So let’s get to it!
1. When I’m alone in the car, I’m belting out showtunes. I spent 4 years in NYC pursuing a musical theater career after training at a conservatory there in the city. I eventually decided it wasn’t the future I wanted and came back home but my heart still sings showtunes. Although…. if I need a switchup it’s always country (but my favorites are always those low-voice male country singers, so that makes it a little harder to sing along to!)
2. My husband and I met on Tinder. We are actually complete opposites. We used to always say we are going for the same goal but coming at it from opposite angles.
7. As far as food quirks go, I like ketchup on my eggs. And left-over roast beef sandwiches with mayo and ketchup. I think cold pizza is better than warm pizza. I don’t mind mix-match dinners. My husband hates it but I could eat Indian food leftovers and then half a burger and then a small left-over portion of chicken pasta, and it’s a great dinner to me! My husband can’t eat things that ‘don’t go together.’
8. If I weren’t a photographer, I would be a full-time stay at home mom who made good money selling an ebook online. So….who’s gonna help me sell it?!
9. If I could describe my ideal date (hubby, take note!) – I don’t want to have to make any decisions. I want it all planned out for me. Nothing that requires me to be super athletic or physically active, because I suck at those things and feel super self-conscious about all that. I enjoy good movies that are either clean, funny, or thought/emotion provoking and uplifting. A cooking class could be fun or something like Top Golf. Basically I like laid-back, relaxing but fully planned dates….not a contradiction, at all, right?
Ferris wheel. I’m not a super interesting person (though maybe this post is proving that wrong). I’m a closet romantic, I love breathtaking views, and I like the silence you find when you get high above the ground.
So – did you learn something new about me? Did anything surprise you? Or can you totally relate to any of these? If so, I want to hear about it!