21 Facts about McKenna
1. I was made for the theatre/movies and the magic of getting lost in someone else’s story.
2. I depend on spellcheck and calculators daily and my step-kids have to help me with basic math frequently
3. I could live on frosted sugar cookies and Jamba Juice
4. I believe a marriage is a miracle that a couple chooses to re-create and add to everyday
5. I believe one voice is enough to change the world.
6. I believe babies laughter is magical
7. I love lists and planners. I have lists for my lists, just kidding
8. I thrive on embarrassing drama TV like Jane The Virgin & This Is Us
9. If I could be a florist, wedding planner, videographer, baker, decorator, AND photographer all in one, I would. I love all things wedding
10. I believe that all true beauty lies in imperfection.
11. Photographing weddings is my heart but I also love to photography families, maternity, special occasion (baptism, Graduation etc)
12. The sight and sound of waves washing up on an evening beach is the epitome of relaxation to me. While in Utah I settle for the next best thing, steaming hot tub with bubbles, and a recording of said waves, of course!
13. I believe homemade, sentimental gifts are always better
14. I planned my own wedding 20+ times before I got engaged
15. Being a step-mom and mother is the hardest, and best thing I have ever done
16. I hate pants. I live in skirts and dresses
17. I believe all people deserve to be loved, fiercely, intentionally and graciously
18. I believe music has a unique power to change the world
19. I met my Husband at 28 on Tinder
20. I believe in falling in love, over and over. Every. Single. Day
21. I always have at least 10 tabs open on my computer and phone. I am a curious information seeking person with a memory the size of a pea.